Dear Trikoners - it's October! It's Fall season! Come FALL into festivities, like the Fall Sweetest Day (aka valentine's day), the Harvest Moon, september's Mid-Autumn festival, Halloween, and many more! :)
This time, Trikone and i2i (Invisible 2 Invincible) are doing a potluck TOGETHER! Oh, happy day! If you usually come to one org's events, this is your chance to make both! Come mingle and eat food <3 (which honestly is the best way to mingle)
Date: Saturday, October 19
Location: Tia's apartment near Devon/Ridge (exact loc will be sent out via Facebook later, to everyone who RSVPs)
- This event is cohosted by Trikone Chicago and Invisible 2 Invincible: Asian Pacific Islander Pride of Chicago
- Tia is our apartment host!
- Please post any food/dietary restrictions below!
- No Alcohol: we strive to make our potlucks and public gatherings alcohol-free to make the space accessible for everyone, so please don't bring alcohol, TY!
- You must walk up 2 flights of stairs. There is no elevator.
- This is a no-shoes home.
- This is not a scent-free home.
- No smoking inside or on the stairwell. If you smoke, please do so in the driveway.
- This is the only apartment on the street with the driveway.
- DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY. YOU WILL GET TOWED.
- Ring #2 (the only one that glows), go through the door with the window, and go up 2 flights of stairs to the door with the cute but broken "Welcome" sign
- This event is followed by Tia's Sweetest Day Party that is NOT dry. You are welcome to both events!